I decided to post this picture because I needed to remind myself of a good day. Not that today was so terrible...but it was rather exhausting and I feel like I didn't get even 1 minute to myself until just now. Granted, Danny has been sick in the past, but this is a totally differnt experience for me..you see, he's had a fever of 103-105 all day, and yet he thinks he can live life as if he's perfectly healthy. When he's had a fever in the past, he will sleep the day away and I may even forget that I have a child (well, not really.) But today, he was whiny, wanted to hold my hand, sit on my lap, or whatever else you can think of that any mother would LOVE for her child to do...just not for 24 hours straight! And yet when he falls asleep on my lap at the end of the day, how can I help but not love him? He is my precious son, and after an investment like today he has become all the more important in my life. Now...I'm off to get some rest.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
It's not what you think it is...
I decided to post this picture because I needed to remind myself of a good day. Not that today was so terrible...but it was rather exhausting and I feel like I didn't get even 1 minute to myself until just now. Granted, Danny has been sick in the past, but this is a totally differnt experience for me..you see, he's had a fever of 103-105 all day, and yet he thinks he can live life as if he's perfectly healthy. When he's had a fever in the past, he will sleep the day away and I may even forget that I have a child (well, not really.) But today, he was whiny, wanted to hold my hand, sit on my lap, or whatever else you can think of that any mother would LOVE for her child to do...just not for 24 hours straight! And yet when he falls asleep on my lap at the end of the day, how can I help but not love him? He is my precious son, and after an investment like today he has become all the more important in my life. Now...I'm off to get some rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment