We made it! Well...at least we made it to a point that we were REALLY dreading...we have signed a contract on the house! After 10 days of listing, 16 showings and 4 offers, it has been a blur of a week (and certainly an emotional roller coaster!) but we've done it! When this offer came in, it felt like a perfect fit for us and it really did feel like a gift to us! So now the next step is to find our rental and then work more towards paring down. (I certainly dread the paring-down part!)
For the most part, Danny has been a real trooper through all of this. He slept right through half of those showings, and even kept sleeping after I'd open the door and let the potential buyers walk in his room! (I'm so grateful he was able to do that.) Don't get me wrong, though...he had some "stinker" days when he was horribly obstinate and really tested my patience. Of course, maybe it's because my patience was pretty short this week and I really couldn't muster the energy to much more than the bare minimum in caring for him. It's amazing to think a child actually can feel the pressure around them...and I'm sorry he has to survive all this moving chaos as well. I DO hope that transitioning to another location isn't too traumatic for him. Maybe if there are some "flowlers" to "waller" then he'll adapt just fine??
I'm tired, yet anxious to move onto the next step. Our buyer seems to be a good one, so we're hoping the steps required for closing will be smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yayy! I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment